Integrated payment service that empowers businesses to accept and manage payments easily and securely
Until now, the Caribbean market lacked a truly integrated Card Present payment solution to meet the needs of merchants. The POS software and payment terminals did not sync, thereby creating the need for dual entries, and often resulting in reconciliation issues.
Powertranz, a new payment gateway developed to process point of sale transactions in the Caribbean marketplace, solves this problem. In conjunction with local acquiring banks, we are able to provide merchants with integrated payments and PCI validated P2PE solutions within POS environments.
Our integrated POS payment solution provides POS software vendors with a lightweight integration point to enable integrated payment solutions for merchants in the Caribbean.
The fully equipped payment platform features PCI Validated Point to Point encryption (P2PE), which is the PCI Council’s standard for End to End encryption. PowerTranz brings PCI Validated P2PE to the Caribbean via our partnership with Bluefin Payment Systems.
We have developed EMV and card swipe Card Present functionality for the Powertranz processing platform to include Chip and Pin, Chip and Signature, and Magnetic stripe read capabilities. The platform provides an easy to integrate connection point for POS software.
PCI validated Point to Point Encryption encrypts card data at point of contact with the payment terminal — removing all credit card data from clear text from the merchants’ systems.
- Full integration between the POS software and the payment terminal
- Elimination of manual entry of price and credit card data
- Elimination of costly dual entry mistakes
- Cleansed transactional data sent back to POS software in real time
- Protection from costly data breaches
- Sensitive card data encrypted at all times
- Significantly improved ability to reconcile transactions
- Freedom to re deploy IT and account resources and capital to other mission critical projects
- Easy to identify, locate and manage payment terminals
- No requirement for your POS software vendor to do costly EMV certifications to processors
- PCI Validated P2PE protection on each transaction
- PCI-AUTHORIZED SCOPE REDUCTION – within a segmented environment:
- merchant may be eligible to complete authorized self-assessment questionnaire SAQ P2PE (33 questions)
- number of questions to be answered is reduced by nearly 90% for merchants moving from the SAQ D (329 questions) to SAQ P2PE
If you would like more information, please fill out the form below and we will contact you within 2 business days. Alternatively email us directly for more information on this solution (email@example.com).