Expansion Across Established & Emerging Markets
Our Mauritius solution enables online merchants around the world to expand throughout the Asia Pacific region (establishing a corporate presence in the same jurisdiction as the Acquiring bank ), via a single integration to our secure payment processing platform.
Our solution will power payments in a range of currencies with settlement directly to merchants’ own bank accounts. The bank offers Internet banking, and the opportunity for merchants to expand in markets such as Japan, Hong Kong and Australia.
Likewise, for Internet merchants based in Mauritius looking to expand into North America, Continental Europe and the UK, this solution provides for pricing and settlement in currencies such as US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, British Pounds and Euros.
Regional Merchants With Global Markets
Real-time, multi-currency transaction processing is available from all your web sites, in as many currencies as your expansion plans require. Your online customers can pay in their local credit card currencies and you will receive settlement in the same currency.
Pricing & Settlement Currencies
Pricing and settlement currencies include British Pounds, US Dollars, Euros, Japanese Yen, Australian Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Danish Kroner, Hong Kong Dollars, Singapore Dollars, South African Rand, Swedish Krona, Swiss Francs, Kenyan Shllings, Mauritius Rupees, and United Arab Emirate Dirhams.
- Presentment and settlement in the world’s leading currencies
- Daily settlement (terms apply)
- Range of card brands and payment options including Visa, MasterCard and Ukash (terms apply)
- Direct merchant accounts and relationships with the Mauritius bank facilitated by FAC
- Internet banking
- Payer Authentication services for Verified by Visa and MasterCard® SecureCode™
- Sophisticated and automated online fraud protection
- Online transactions managed and controlled via secure web reports
- Choice of processing options including real-time, manual and batch
- Recurring payments
- Hosted Payment Page
- Global online merchant expansion via a single integration to our powerful payment platforms
- Protection against chargebacks via our Payer Authentication solution for Verified by Visa and MasterCard® SecureCode™
- Secure browser-based interface for accessing transaction reports, customer enquiries and other administrative functions related to reporting and reconciliation