Standalone Or Integrated Pre-Authentication Services
Around the world, online credit card fraud costs the industry billions of dollars each year.
For over 18 years, we have been providing robust and secure online payment processing solutions to merchants across the globe, assisting and guiding them on how best to minimize CNP fraud.
Today, we take a unique approach to helping our merchants manage their CNP issues. Our team has developed technology that, in essence, breaks apart complex, traditional online payments, to provide merchants with a range of individual, standalone services, so that one, (some or all), can be applied independently of our direct international merchant accounts.
AVS & CVV2/CVC2/CID
Address Verification Services (AVS) and Card ID Verification (CVC), including CVV2 for Visa, CVC2 for MasterCard® and CID for American Express, is available for our online merchants to apply as part of their order screening process.
With our service, merchants can automatically screen and process transactions through our platform in real-time, empowering them to act immediately, if need be, to manage possible CNP fraud.
AVS helps to screen fraudsters by comparing the billing address provided by the purchaser to the billing address on the cardholder’s credit card statement. CVV2 validates the security code found on the back of the credit card, which can be used to confirm that the purchaser has the physical card in hand
AVS — unbundled solution for North American card checks
Our standalone service, designed to help global Internet merchants mitigate cardholder chargebacks and credit card fraud from North American cardholders. The benefits and information provided as part of this solution arm merchants in their fight to maximize online sales, and reduce the negative impact on their businesses of unwanted transactions.
- Provides an extra layer of fraud protection for global merchants with North American-based credit cardholders
- Allows merchants to submit pre-authorisation requests along with AVS and CVC data
- Presents merchants with authorisation information as well as the AVS score and CVV2/CVC2/CID issuer verification responses
- AvS can be set-up to run alongside merchants’ existing gateway services (ideal for global merchants who are currently unable to obtain this service via their existing gateways)
- Easy and fast set-up
- Available to all qualified merchants